Nowadays, iMessage can be very easily used on iOS. It has a number of features and now it has also added some more features, latest being able to play games in iMessage with friends. Not only this, it also makes sure that users play games on this platform or they can also use third party application within the messaging app. The user can install a number of games on this platform like that of shooting games, sports games, animation, fighting and word games, along with sound and background effects.
In this article, we will tell you how you can play games in iMessage on iOS 10.
- First of all, you will have to install iMessage supported game or an app on the system.
- If not this, you can also use iMessage application from the Message app. By doing this, you will get to see games that is part of the message application.
- You will get to see a triangle icon near the message box.
- After this, click on App store icon.
- You have to now click on Square dot icon that is located at the bottom right corner.
- After that, click on the + icon.
- When you do this, you will get to see a list of applications.
- In case if you do not see the application that you want to, you can always enter the name in the search box.
- Soon after doing this, you have to get ready to install the game that you want to play. Below is the list of some of the games that you can install on your system.
- Game Pigeon
- Disney stickers
- Pusheen animated stickers
- Super Mario run stickers
- Trivia crack
- City Mapper
- Circle play
- The weather channel
- Polariod swing
- Open table
- Msg me word gues
When you have installed the game, following steps will tell you how the game can be played.
- On your iPhone screen, you will have to open the Message App.
- You will have to click on iMessage conversation. If not this, you can always create a new thread.
- You will have to click on > icon and then click on App store that you will find next to the text field.
- Click on Square dot now that you will see on the left side of the screen.
- You will have to swipe so as to navigate the game that you want to play.
- For example, you want to play 8 ball pool, click on that, and then create game and start playing the game.
- Once you have finished playing the game, you can always send it to your friend and they will start playing the game.
- For this to happen, you have to make sure that you play the game first and after that, you have to send the request to your friend. If your friend has installed the game, only then they can accept your request and play the game.
Source : http://imessageforpcwindows.com/